Saturday, December 10, 2005

Brazil? Come on the soccer gods are really taking the piss

Not a huge soccer fan, but was pleased when I stepped off the plane in Milan to discover that while I was in the air Australia had qualified - for the second time in history - to play in the world cup. Today I read in the Age "Australia is drawn in Group F to play Brazil, Croatia and Japan in the first round-robin stage of the 2006 FIFA World Cup finals in Germany." BRAZIL? ok - hmm - do you think we can make it.
xxx Ang

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Babe,

Good to talk you today. I don't know about soccer...but Australian Open is around the corner. Wish you were here ... who is going to make me queue up for the Loreal products at the Open?:D Have fun and take care.

Love you,
J.J.

12/12/2005 5:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home